Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WHAT IS YOUR PASSION? WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?



1.     Who are you? Describe what you like to do. What are you interested in? What are you passionate about? (or, what are you ‘obsessed’ with doing?) How do you like to spend your time?
a.    I enjoy physical activities such a wrestling and hockey in addition to a variety of other sports. I have a large fondness for the outdoors and enjoy things such as firearms and camping. Conversely I do enjoy relaxing indoors and watching movies around the fireplace. I am a very goal oriented person and tend to take pursue my goals by any means necessary. I am very passionate about law enforcement and the preservation and enforcement of justice. 
2.     Why do you like these things? What do you like about that? And what do you like about that? What is it – at the most basic level – that attracts you to these activities and interests? Take time to figure this out.
a.    I am a very physical person by nature and like participating in activities that force me to push my physical and mental abilities. My strong gravitation towards law enforcement is a result of my family’s dedication to the occupation.
3.     Write a mission statement.
a.    To pursue my goal of employment in Federal Law Enforcement

No comments:

Post a Comment