Wednesday, December 3, 2014

NETWORKS


1.     What is meant by “the strength of weak ties?”
a.    Weak ties often do not have a strong connection between two groups or individuals. Strength however does result from these ties because an individual or group would not have any relationship with a third party and not have access to its resources without the weak tie that connects them. 
2.     Do you have more weak or strong ties?
a.    I believe that I have more strong ties than weak ties. I attempt to establish strong connections that are more personal in nature and rarely use these ties to establish weak ties with other groups or individuals.
3.     What does your answer mean for your leadership potential?
a.    I believe that having more strong ties than weak actually limits my leadership potential. I believe that I competent leader must be able to expand his/her connections beyond his/her own realm, and be able to utilize the connections that others have.

Communities in Entrepreneurship 

No comments:

Post a Comment